REPATRIATION FLIGHTS TO EUROPE FROM JOHANNESBURG
- From Cape Town on 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27 September (KL598)
- From Johannesburg on 5, 12, 19, 26 September (KL592)
Air France will operate 1 flight to Paris:
- From Johannesburg 27 September (AF995)
All flights have been approved by the South African Authorities and are confirmed.
|From||To||Fare in Economy
(all taxes included)*
|Fare in Business
(all taxes included)*
|Amsterdam||~ ZAR 16 500||~ ZAR 46 450|
~ ZAR 18 500
|~ ZAR 46 500|
|Other destinations or Long Haul destinations||Please contact our Sales and Service Center|
How to book a seat:
Website: You can book your ticket through the Air France website or the Air France flights and the KLM website for the KLM flights by searching for a one-way trip and specific date. The calendar view will not display the repatriation flights. Please book only for the flights on these dates and flight numbers.
Call centre: Our Sales and Service Centre can be contacted to book a flight, via phone: +27 (0)10 205 0100 or +27(0)10 205 0101, Monday to Friday 0800 to 1700 , Saturday-Sunday and Public holidays 0900-1800. Payment can only be made with credit card. If you have an existing booking with Air France or KLM you can use it to (partially) pay for this flight.
Additional Information: During the booking process a link will be given to fill in a web form. You need to fill in the form for each passenger in your reservation. It is mandatory to fill in this web form. In case you missed the link in your booking process, you can find it here for KLM flights and here for Air France flights.
/!\ Please be aware that it is mandatory to submit information required by the South African authorities /!\
Book before flight closes: Flights will be closed for bookings 5 days prior to departure in order to submit all information to the South African Authorities.
What happens after you booked a ticket:
After the flight is closed for booking, all passengers who have bought a ticket will receive all information about the process on the day of departure; the assembly point, how to get there, the time schedule and other relevant info for your trip. This will be sent by Air France or KLM.
From the assembly point all passengers will be transported to the airport by bus. Please take note that you are not allowed to travel directly to the airport.
- Citizens of European Union*, the United Kingdom, Norway and Switzerland
- Holders of Residence permit for any of the European Union countries
- Holders of Residence permit for the United Kingdom, Norway or Switzerland
- Third country residents (outside European Union countries + United Kingdom + Switzerland + Norway) in transit in Amsterdam with a connecting flight + luggage labelled through
- Foreign citizens married to European Union citizens issued with the appropriate visa for their destination
- Foreign citizens with Residence Permit for any of the European Union countries + United Kingdom + Switzerland + Norway
- Foreign citizens holding MVV (D-visa) for any of the European Union countries + United Kingdom + Switzerland + Norway
*European Union countries (27): Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
The wearing of facial protection during boarding and on board is mandatory for Air France and KLM passengers. Air France requires a surgical mask that covers the mouth and nose. Fabric/cloth masks are not allowed. This is mandatory during the whole repatriation, including during flight. Children aged 11 and above have to wear a surgical mask. Passengers must ensure that they carry the required facial protection with them. Cabin crew will of course also wear facial protection.
On board service is adapted to limit the contact between passengers and the cabin crew as much as possible.
During the flight, the air in the aircraft is continually renewed with fresh air drawn in from outside. Our aircraft are equipped with an air filtration system consisting of High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters which capture 99,99% of viruses and bacteria, including coronaviruses, filtering all air in the cabin every 180 seconds.
For more information please follow this link.