Ready, Set, Black Friday!
Discover our NEW ONE-WAY TICKET FARES! Subject to seat availability. Other conditions apply.
Premium Economy Class
Premium Economy Class
Travel restrictions to/from South Africa.
Since the restart of commercial flights on the 1st of October, in order to operate, Air France is dependent on the strict adherence to the rules (subject to change), restrictions and safety protocols that have been put in place by the South African government. It is the responsibility of the customer to check the local health requirements of the country being travelled to and to ensure that the correct travel and health documentation is in order while travelling.
OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITMENT
With strict safety measures on board and on the ground, we are here for you when you are ready to fly. Your well-being and health are at the heart of our concerns. That's why we have implemented special health measures at each stage of your journey.
- Fares quoted are valid for low season travel (25 December 2020 – 19 June 2021 and 11 July 2021 – 9 December 2021).
- Fares also apply for high season travel (10-24 December 2020 and 20 June – 10 July 2021), but are slightly higher.
- Subject to V/E/T-class seat availability in Economy class depending on the destination.
- Subject to A-class seat availability in Premium Economy class.
- Subject to O/Z-class seat availability in Business class depending on the destination.
- 7-Day advance purchase for Economy class to European destinations.
- 14-Day advance purchase for Economy class to North America destinations.
- 30-Day advance purchase for Premium Economy and Business class to all destinations.
- Fares quoted are based on the light fare basis for Economy class, which does not allow for baggage in the hold for European destinations.
- A change fee may apply depending on the date of reservation/travel and subject to availability a fare difference may also apply. The fare will be recalculated according to the fare applicable at time of rebooking of your ticket. You could therefore potentially be paying a higher fare.
- All fares quoted are subject to change due to currency fluctuation at time of making the booking.
- Non-refundable, however a refund voucher can be requested depending on the date of reservation and travel.